Watch the DDW Turning Science into Business Summit: Cancer research opportunities and advances. This online event is hosted by DDW and is sponsored by Taconic Biosciences.
The Summit outlines areas of advancement and opportunity in the cancer research market and consists of presentations from experts in the field, as well as a panel discussion. Experts and thought leaders in cancer research, precision medicine and immunotherapy describe the latest research and the role of technology to help discover targets, develop cancer therapeutics and vaccines and, get to market faster.
You will hear from:
- Qasim Ahmad, CMO, IO Biotech, speaking on The Next Wave of Immunotherapies: Opportunity and Insight. IO Biotech has recently announced new data supporting its therapeutic cancer vaccine.
- Andreas Dreps, SrVP and Global Head of Science, and Muaiad Kittaneh, Senior Director at ICON, on identifying research strategies to get to market faster. ICON has been recognised as one of the world’s leading Contract Research Organisations.
- Joseph R Peterson, CTO & Co-founder, SimBioSys, on Genomics and Personalised Medicine - how genomics is impacting personalised medicine and its future role within cancer drug discovery.
- Dr Raffi Tonikian, Director of Translational Biomarkers at AbCellera, speaking on the topic 'The Therapeutic Antibody Market and Cancer Research.
- Expert panel including, Spiro Rombotis, CEO, Cyclacel, Joseph R Peterson, CTO & Co-founder, SimBioSys, Xueming Qian, CEO of Transcenta and Dr Michael Seiler, Vice President of Commercial Products, Taconic Biosciences. The panel discuss new drug discovery and development concepts and tools in cancer research.
Watch the summit on-demand now!