Cell-based assay research in pharma and academia, depends on forms of measurement of living cells. As soon as cells are placed in culture, there is opportunity to learn about or monitor the cells prior to analysis. Live-Cell Analysis enables real-time analysis with full cell tracking workflows.
This informative and practical webinar is designed to guide you through the whole workflow process of setting up an assay, from harvesting cells, manipulating plates to analyzing data and conducting kinetic assays using integrated software.
This training provides practical tips and examples, on obtaining the best data. Various instrument options such as objectives, scanning and signal types are also discussed.
This training video should provide more confidence in:
- Performing analysis without removing cells from the incubator or disturbing cultures
- Obtaining artifact free monitoring
- Understanding more about cell health, growth and morphology of cells in culture, in consideration to physiological conditions
- Recognizing the importance of cell culture conditions during acquisition
- Profiling cell type-specific and time-dependent biological activity, then validating your results with images and movies
- Understanding how manipulation can affect the consistency of cell plating and pre-treatments
- Sufficient sampling of wells for statistically significant analysis results
- Performing quantitative analysis to extract relevant information from imaging data
- The relevance of data to physiological conditions
- Avoidance of phototoxicity by optimizing spatial resolution
- How to discover late-stage activities